La Boîte ARC’oudre, a workshop organised by ARC – Action et Recherche Culturelles ASBL, is holding an event for homeless or destitute women and for women working in the welfare sector, in partnership with DoucheFLUX.
Women attending this moment of relaxation will have access to wellbeing services and the chance to chat and to share, and to talk about their living conditions.
- use of the DoucheFLUX showers and launderette
- wellbeing services with a hairdresser, a beautician and a masseuse
- various activities allowing the participants to express themselves
- free market where you can get some clothes
- Boîte ARC’oudre workshop, where you can repair, alter and/or customise clothes
- information stand for destitute women
- music and games
The event will conclude with a concert — open to all — by R2S, whose lead singer is one of the organisers of the BruZelle citizen action, which collects and distributes feminine hygiene packs to homeless women.
Wednesday 7 March 2018, from 13.00 to 20.00.
At DoucheFLUX, rue des Vétérinaires/Veeartsenstraat 84, 1070 Brussels.
Light lunch provided.
Information: email@example.com or 02 219 68 88.