Droit à un toit/Recht op een dak cordially invites you to come to Place de la Monnaie/Muntplein/Muntpunt between Friday 10 May at 17.00 h and Saturday 11 May at 7.00, to participate in the event ’24 Hours of Right to a Roof’, which aims at drawing the attention of the futur regional, federal and European MPs.
There are in total 4 175 homeless people and people without proper housing in Brussels. To reduce this number to zero is actually possible… and less costly! Let’s act! Come numerous on the count of 4 175 and join us in spending the night of 10 to 11 May at Place de la Monnaie!
The poster in French or in Dutch
Facebook page of the Right to a roof
- 17h : Setting up
- 18h : Gathering together and speaking out
- 19h : Aide-moi (street theatre)
- 19h45 : Meals at free-pricing organised by Collectactif
- 19h45 – 21h : Open stage: slam-dance, testimonies, speeches
- 21h : film Jeu de Loi – Wonen, een spel of een recht, followed by a debate with actors and directors
- 22h30 : film Au bord du monde
- 21h – 7h : other films, debates, sleep time
- Throughout the night: exhibitions, information, reading corner
Each one will make their own sleeping arrangements.
Mobile toilets will be available.
Thank you for mobilising the people around you!