Droit à un toit/Recht op een dak cordially invites you to come to Place de la Monnaie/Muntplein/Muntpunt between Friday 10 May at 17.00 h and Saturday 11 May at 7.00, to participate in the event ’24 Hours of Right to a Roof’, which aims at drawing the attention of the futur regional, federal and European MPs.
There are in total 4 175 homeless people and people without proper housing in Brussels. To reduce this number to zero is actually possible… and less costly! Let’s act! Come numerous on the count of 4 175 and join us in spending the night of 10 to 11 May at Place de la Monnaie!
- 17h : Setting up
- 18h : Gathering together and speaking out
- 19h : Aide-moi (street theatre)
- 19h45 : Meals at free-pricing organised by Collectactif
- 19h45 – 21h : Open stage: slam-dance, testimonies, speeches
- 21h : film Jeu de Loi – Wonen, een spel of een recht, followed by a debate with actors and directors
- 22h30 : film Au bord du monde
- 21h – 7h : other films, debates, sleep time
- Throughout the night: exhibitions, information, reading corner
Each one will make their own sleeping arrangements.
Mobile toilets will be available.
Thank you for mobilising the people around you!