In 2023, do you want to combine sport challenge and solidarity? Support the actions of DoucheFLUX by joining the FLUXTeam during the 20 km of Brussels on Sunday May 28th!
Here are the steps to follow:
- Fill in the form below, we will take care of your registration to the race!
- Pay 40€ on the DoucheFLUX account (BE80 3630 2531 1077) to confirm your participation. Add the message: “20 km fluxteam registration”.
Once registered, talk about it around you, get your friends and family to sponsor you and raise as much money as possible to support the actions of DoucheFLUX.This year, we suggest you launch your own fundraising page to raise as much money as possible around you (more info to follow).
- You run a little but you have never covered this distance? Don’t worry, we will organise several group training sessions with a running coach before the day. Walkers are also welcome!
PRACTICAL INFO :
- See you on Sunday 28th May 2022 !
- What does the registration fee include? Registration for the race (28 euros), a t-shirt, drinks, refreshments, access to the changing room, physiotherapy after the race
- Timetable for the day:
8:30 am: opening of the changing room near the Parc du Cinquantenaire
9.20am: group photo – TBC
from 10:00 to 10:30: start of the race in 6 waves, according to your estimated time
*Why run for DoucheFLUX?*
By collecting funds for the FLUXteam, you support the field actions of DoucheFLUX: every day, our marauders go to meet people in a very precarious situation who live on the street, to create links, maintain contact, ensure follow-up, orientate, bring hygiene equipment, comfort, encourage and propose steps and activities.
This allows us to listen to these people and to provide them with information on the services available at DoucheFLUX but also in other associations active in the fight against homelessness in the Brussels region.
Do you have any questions? Contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 0471 55 91 03.