DoucheFLUX organises weekly sport activities: football, swimming, climbing initiation (climbing initiation has been temporarily suspended) and jogging.
Sewing workshop with instructor and spontaneous knitting workshop on Wednesday afternoons, open only to women. Free of charge and no registration required.
– Temporarily suspended – In this workshop, you will discover the art of theatre improvisation, a great way to express yourself and cooperate with others, in a relaxed, friendly and multilingual atmosphere!
This workshop, offered by the non-profit organization Garance, aims to teach women to protect and defend themselves against all kinds of violence. Every second Wednesday of the month, an instructor from the association will host a session that addresses various themes related to violence prevention, as well as and verbal and physical self-defence.
– Temporarily suspended – Everyone is welcome, whatever their situation or language. Our goal is to share the joy of singing together. An initiative of Article 27 # Bruxelles in collaboration with DoucheFLUX.
Anyone can draw, whether you are a professional artist or a beginner in the craft: it is the journey, not the destination, that counts. That is why this workshop is designed to be flexible and tailored to the needs and desires of each participant.
– Temporarily suspended – Once a month, Feedtruck heads off in it’s van with its team of volunteers, cooking virtuosos and a singer, musician, magician, to prepare a real birthday party for those who were born that month.
– Temporarily suspended – This is not about a film club or a nice pass-time… But about films which stimulate and enrich the debate. Often poignant, sometimes disturbing, always relevant, each subject covers an aspect of the problem of extreme poverty.
New! In July 2021, DoucheFLUX started a new activity: Street Al Coda, jam sessions on every first Sunday of the month at Le Tri Postal.
DoucheFLUX Magazine seeks to raise public awareness about poverty. It’s not a hotchpotch of sob stories and random news items, it provides real insight into a largely unknown world.
‘La Voix de la Rue’ (The Voice of the Street, in French) is broadcast on Radio Panik (105.4 FM) once a month. It discusses issues related to poverty, chosen by the editorial team, which is made up of homeless people.
– Temporarily suspended – Every month, a Cultural Committee is meeting at DoucheFLUX. It is made up of destitute people who decide together on one or two outings to do in the following weeks. In collaboration with Article 27 # Brussels.
New! In September 2021, DoucheFLUX and Université Populaire d’Anderlecht start with a course French as a foreign language, combined if necessary with a literacy program.
– Temporarily suspended – On the last Friday of each month, Équipes Populaires and DoucheFLUX invite you to share a meal prepared using unsold produce donated by a market gardener. All are welcome!
Yoga has been temporarily suspended but on Wednesdays the yoga session has been replaced by stretching & tai-chi/qi gong (Chinese gymnastics).