DoucheFLUX organises sport activities several times a week: football, swimming and climbing initiation. Participants learn ‘hints and tips’ to play sports in a way that respects the body, taking into account everyone’s limits and capabilities.
New! A nurse teaches foot-massage techniques to participants in a weekly workshop, so that everyone can apply these foot-health techniques whenever and wherever they want.
Sewing workshop with instructor and spontaneous knitting workshop on Wednesday afternoons, open only to women. Free of charge and no registration required.
– Temporarily suspended – In this workshop, you will discover the art of theatre improvisation, a great way to express yourself and cooperate with others, in a relaxed, friendly and multilingual atmosphere!
This workshop, offered by the non-profit organization Garance, aims to teach women to protect and defend themselves against all kinds of violence. Every third Wednesday of the month, an instructor from the association will host a session that addresses various themes related to violence prevention, as well as and verbal and physical self-defence.
– Temporarily suspended – Everyone is welcome, whatever their situation or language. Our goal is to share the joy of singing together. An initiative of Article 27 # Bruxelles in collaboration with DoucheFLUX.
– Temporarily suspended – Anyone can draw, whether you are a professional artist or a beginner in the craft: it is the journey, not the destination, that counts. That is why this workshop is designed to be flexible and tailored to the needs and desires of each participant.
Once a month, Feedtruck heads off in it’s van with its team of volunteers, cooking virtuosos and a singer, musician, magician, to prepare a real birthday party for those who were born that month.
– Temporarily suspended – This is not about a film club or a nice pass-time… But about films which stimulate and enrich the debate. Often poignant, sometimes disturbing, always relevant, each subject covers an aspect of the problem of extreme poverty.
‘La Voix de la Rue’ (The Voice of the Street, in French) is broadcast on Radio Panik (105.4 FM) once a month. It discusses issues related to poverty, chosen by the editorial team, which is made up of homeless people.
Here is the Winter 2019 edition of the DoucheFLUX Magazine! Discover here the editorial and buy your own copy for only 2€ from one of the numerous vendors in Brussels.
On 15 December 2019, DoucheFLUX organised its second “No-Home Made” Christmas Market, featuring people living in precarious situations. 100% of the profits go to the sellers.
Outside!, the board game about life on the street is an entertaining way to raise awareness about the issue of extreme poverty by discovering the reality of homelessness.
Every month, a Cultural Committee is meeting at DoucheFLUX. It is made up of destitute people who decide together on one or two outings to do in the following weeks. In collaboration with Article 27 # Brussels.
– Temporarily suspended – Our conversation tables give the chance to practice French in a fun way, through games and simple discussions.
– Temporarily suspended – On the last Friday of each month, Équipes Populaires and DoucheFLUX invite you to share a meal prepared using unsold produce donated by a market gardener. All are welcome!
Doing yoga helps develop your strength and flexibility, on both a physical and mental level. It’s also a way to improve your breathing, to get to know your body better, and to learn how to relax deeply. Try it and we’re sure you’ll love it!