Make a financial donation
Would you like to contribute financially to DoucheFLUX? Make a donation:
- online, via our 100 % secure donationplatform.
- via Payconiq (advised for less than 40 euro donations)
- to the DoucheFLUX account at ING bank:
IBAN: BE80 3630 2531 1077 - BIC: BBRUBEBB
Communication: DONATION or MONTHLY DONATION
- in a few clicks via Paypal
Note: If you want to receive a tax certificate for a donation made via Paypal, make sure you have entered all the necessary details in your Paypal account.
Make a donation in kind
Would you like to make a donation in kind? They are welcome! You can drop them off at DoucheFLUX during opening hours. Please let us know when you are coming and please take into account the list of needs below. For the moment, DoucheFLUX needs :
- sleeping bags
- Men / women clothes (sizes S/M/L) : socks, underwear (boxers), trousers (jeans, joggers...), T-shirts, sweaters and jackets, belts
- perfume, eau de toilette, moisturising cream, etc., in small containers
- toothbrushes, and toothpaste in small containers!
- shower gel and liquid soap in large packs
- packs of wet wipes
- razors and shaving gel/cream!
- sports shoes (new or in very good condition)
- Dactarin spray
- spectacle frames (more info about the Solidarity Glasses-project)
Become a (corporate) sponsor
There are many ways to sponsor DoucheFLUX: sponsor our services by donating personal hygiene products, coffee, biscuits/cookies, sports clothing, etc.; financially support one of our activities by covering its annual running costs; or sponsor any other materials that can help DoucheFLUX in its day-to-day operations or in the organisation of events.
Please feel free to contact us to support one of our projects.
With the support of Venture Philanthropy Funds, managed by King Baudouin Foundation
As a donor, you obviously want to know where your money is going. In order to reassure you, and because transparency is a fundamental value for us, DoucheFLUX has joined the Donorinfo Foundation, the only independent body that guarantees the transparency of the accounts and the functioning of charities. Full information can be found on donorinfo.be.